Galia 660 Hardtop is an all-weather utility and leisure boat capable of taking eight passengers on board. The sturdy hull is stable even in the harshest conditions, and the wheelhouse will provide protection from the elements. The extra, outside steering will come in handy during mooring and tight maneuvering.
The cabin can be fitted with complete water and sanitary systems, drawer refrigerator and a spirit cooker making overnight stays a possibility. Additional extra equipment includes trim tabs and electric anchor winch among others.
- ELECTRONIC (socket 230 + power shore wire, USB socket 12V, radio CD / MP3 + 2 waterproof speakers, Raymarine chartplotter-A67 chartplotter / fishfinder, battery charger, horn)
- PERFORMANCE (antifouling, complete installation of fuel (fuel gauge, fuel filter, hand pump)
- wooden floor in cabin
- drawer refrigerator
- spirit cooker with one burner
- large roof hatch in pilothouse
- window curtains
- folded sofa in cockpit
- electric winch without anchor and chain
- water system installation including water tank, electric water pump and sink in pantry
- Manual toilet Jabsco without waste tank
- Additional wiper
- Magnetic compass Plastimo
- Additional cleats * 2
- Chain 6 mm (35 m) + anchor delta
Demonstration boat at the fair, never has been in the sea.
It’s possible to choose any other engine manufacturer.